How to equip a museum with sliding shelves?
Design of equipment for the agricultural museum the name of priest Krzysztof Kluk in Ciechanowiec required a lot of sophisticated and non-standard accessories, such as drawers, compartments, shelves with increased durability, clothes rails, rollers (rolls) for maps, etc. The company Międzynarodowe Centrum Budownictwa Sp. z o.o. from Warsaw, specializes in the implementation of museum furnishings so that each object can be properly stored. We care about the quality and functionality of workmanship, which makes using our electric shelves with our accessories a pure pleasure.
Advantages of equipping the museum with our accessories and electric shelving system:
- ventilation mode (shelves automatically fall apart during a longer break, which will improve air circulation)
- wide range of accessories
- a very large selection of shelf sizes
- rollers (rolls) for maps, pictures, engravings weighing less than a few kilograms!
- drawers with a height and width adjusted to the customer's needs
- possibility of using drawers with perforation for better ventilation of stored objects (e.g. numismatic items)
- load capacity of one rack section up to 800 kg!
- low energy consumption
- inter-rack lighting